<body> <body>

Sunday, September 06, 2009 @2:36 am

Well here i am updating my blog after i've just changed my blogskin, as someone asked to do so. Its sept peoples!! hahaas alright..yesterday went to army open house, played some games not fun at all totally boring! and now i'm having muscles aches, i bet others do have muscles aches too. I'm so lazy today that i sleep & eat & sleep again at home. I having the thoughts of changing link or create a new blog. But i have no idea what link to change to. I wanna watch movies, there's 4 movies to go! Last but not least, thur my fyp group talking to ms fee letting her to see the videos that we took. all we got is scolding & bad comments. Now i am worried for my group and also for my audio. I'm hoping that we dun have to reshoot during our holidays. PLEASE! i'm watching tyra banks show now, nothing much to update. goodnight everyones. (:

PROFILE

Lim Ai Ling
林霭伶


LOVES

Abigail
Ana
AnAn
Angela
Anqi
BingSen
Eriol
Eunice
Felicia Chin
HuiWen
Inez
Isabelle
Jamie
JiaHui
Jaslyn
Jolin
JianShun
Juliana
Kelly Poon
MeiChuan
MeiFong
Michelle
Mira
Nora
Priscilla
Regina
Sharon
ShiKin
ShiMin
Vincent
WeiChao
WeiHoon
WenHui
XingYu


SPEAK