<body> <body>

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 @3:00 am

its have been long time i didn't update blog ler. Just tried to login my blog 5 or 6 times. because 1 month i didn't login, now i forget my password. thanks god that i can tried to login more then 5times yea! i'm sorry for neva update my blog for long time. will relink you all asap.
I just wanna say:
I miss you miss lee the best teacher i ever seen (:
I miss my jiejie also. its has been like 4months neva see u ler. how have u been?
I miss my secondary sch frens, although now we're not close then the past.

I wanna meet up wif miss lee, jiejie & secondary sch frens!!
now i have updated my blog, so ppls stop compliant tat have alot spider webs! ;D

PROFILE

Lim Ai Ling
林霭伶


LOVES

Abigail
Ana
AnAn
Angela
Anqi
BingSen
Eriol
Eunice
Felicia Chin
HuiWen
Inez
Isabelle
Jamie
JiaHui
Jaslyn
Jolin
JianShun
Juliana
Kelly Poon
MeiChuan
MeiFong
Michelle
Mira
Nora
Priscilla
Regina
Sharon
ShiKin
ShiMin
Vincent
WeiChao
WeiHoon
WenHui
XingYu


SPEAK