<body> <body>

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 @1:42 pm

wokeup early early..juz to prepare & went out around 12noon. juz for canon training. everythings were ok, juz during 6months photography lessons got learn before ones. Also got some gain la go the canon training. hahaas after the training its 4pm plus already. My dad wanted to go chinatown have dinner. Then go lo..i had dumplings noodles again. I juz so sick of singapore foods already. I hope can try some special abit de foods. Sick of eatting maket's,fast food,food court,hawker center foods already la. hahaas im veri choosy ones. I also had watermelon juice there. shyt la..my dad tell mi tat others sell fruit juice always mix wif tap water that why no taste no sweet. I drink 1/4 then dun wan drink already. Next time i buy fruits go home make the juice myself better. DAMN DAMN DAMN!! After tat we took train to farrer park, went there de mustafa walk walk..todae i saw adidas bag, puma bag, swimming clothes [full suit], puma & adidas shirt. But end up only bought a puma shirt. About 10pm mi & dad took train home. (:
hmm..nice?

PROFILE

Lim Ai Ling
林霭伶


LOVES

Abigail
Ana
AnAn
Angela
Anqi
BingSen
Eriol
Eunice
Felicia Chin
HuiWen
Inez
Isabelle
Jamie
JiaHui
Jaslyn
Jolin
JianShun
Juliana
Kelly Poon
MeiChuan
MeiFong
Michelle
Mira
Nora
Priscilla
Regina
Sharon
ShiKin
ShiMin
Vincent
WeiChao
WeiHoon
WenHui
XingYu


SPEAK