<body> <body>

Monday, September 15, 2008 @2:03 pm

I guess i should start tis post yesterday evening. yesterday evening, my whole body suddenly achhing. and having a bad headache. I were finding the thermometer whole evening. About 9pm plus mum back..i aske her where's the thermometer. Then i take, my temperture is 37.7..my mum went to buy dinner for mi. Then midnite i suddenly wakeup, i feel so hot & whole body aching & headache..at bed turning here & there. lols..about midnite 3am i take my temperture again same 37.7. and is morning i put ice bag on my head..my temperture is better 37.4! since my temperture is better, i tot of no nid go see doc. but at noon, my temperture suddenly up to 38.4. args veri fusrated la. Last mondae see doc,tis mondae also see doc. lols somemore same price $37. After see doc, came home and have a short rest. I had 2days mc. but tml got anime shooting..somemore i didn't do anything there. please after tis fever recover please dun give mi sick again. I HAD ENOUGH! sobs i dun wan eat medicine.

PROFILE

Lim Ai Ling
林霭伶


LOVES

Abigail
Ana
AnAn
Angela
Anqi
BingSen
Eriol
Eunice
Felicia Chin
HuiWen
Inez
Isabelle
Jamie
JiaHui
Jaslyn
Jolin
JianShun
Juliana
Kelly Poon
MeiChuan
MeiFong
Michelle
Mira
Nora
Priscilla
Regina
Sharon
ShiKin
ShiMin
Vincent
WeiChao
WeiHoon
WenHui
XingYu


SPEAK