<body> <body>

Saturday, April 26, 2008 @8:27 pm

YES! Its weekend again, but din really relax also. I meet anan at cwp, and i were late. sorrie! Then we took mrt to jurong & walked to imm. I'm hungry, i can't believe jolin late for 1hr plus. I from 2pm wait until 3pm liddat..Then jolin came and say 10 to 15mins & go ler. After tat went to long john sliver eat combo 1 as usal. well..after eat the combo1 i still alittle hungry, but luckily got gas water. Then took bus to jurong interchange, and took mrt wif anan. I went home sleep. hahaas. happie tat i got time to take nap. smiles! =D

PROFILE

Lim Ai Ling
林霭伶


LOVES

Abigail
Ana
AnAn
Angela
Anqi
BingSen
Eriol
Eunice
Felicia Chin
HuiWen
Inez
Isabelle
Jamie
JiaHui
Jaslyn
Jolin
JianShun
Juliana
Kelly Poon
MeiChuan
MeiFong
Michelle
Mira
Nora
Priscilla
Regina
Sharon
ShiKin
ShiMin
Vincent
WeiChao
WeiHoon
WenHui
XingYu


SPEAK