Wednesday, January 30, 2008
@11:34 pm
Went to yck took bus72. I saw the qeueu already sianed, i at right behind near the stairs to yck control station. Luckily got 2 bus came, no nid say wan rite..i of coz get into the 2nd bus! I reached school 8.30am. But i choosed to wait for priscilla, end up neva go for extra lesson. awhile waiting i siting near csc there readding magazine & text book. Reading half way through, some eletrical guys came to sit too. Chated abit. But i missed tis chance to chat wif him. hais..hope got 1 more chance to chat wif him. miss-ing him! Then saw mira & shaan, chated wif them awhile. Then got to go for lesson already. After lesson discuss project till 6pm then went home. I'll try to update as early as i can. If isit late sorry,coz i busy project & school-ing. =[
Mr lim imagination is power!

nice rite omg! storyboard nid smt liddat?
