Sunday, January 13, 2008
@11:42 pm
Todae when to causeway point meet anan & huiwen. as usal i'm the one who late! hees when to far east walk 10mins then took mrt to bugis shopping. walked the bugis junction awhile, then huiwen veri hungry wanna eat first then shop. so we went to bugis street inside got a coffee shop there eat. Then went to see zinc,ink & mani others branded bags there. I bought a short that i wanna buy it veri long, Now finally got stock! The shorts actual price is $24.90 and the auntie discount mi $20. When back to bugis junction mi,anan & huiwen bought same colour bag, I help eunice buy a bag same wif us but colour is pink. Total for 4 bags is $72! The bag actual price is $22.90 and the guy there discount us $18. The guy so gd, actually need to buy until $50 then can do membership card. But we spent there $72 only, and he let us to make 3 memberships card! Each of us have the membership card now! I'm here to thanks for the discount! hahahas =Dsliver bag $18!
purple crown short's $20