Monday, November 26, 2007
@4:15 pm
YEAH!~ Todae wake up at 6am i think..bath ok le, go down de bustop look for xu mei ling and her's 3 sons. Then went to old woodlands centre eat vegetrain foods!! hmm..I eat fried rice wif curry. Then go check point, After passport get chop chop le is already 8am liddat.. then take 170 to m'sia interchange. Reached m'sia interchange, then buy bus tix to go larkin. hmm..i can't really remember wad time de tix they bought! 9am or 9.30am de. Seat at the bus about 2hrs trip..Then reached larkin, xu mei ling go called her sis come and drive us to her mum house but we reach first..but no key go in, another her sis then got key..so mi,my mum and xu mei ling go to a house and dye hair..I actually wan to dye purple, but dun have tat colour already so dye red. Then my mum cut abit highlight abit..xu mei ling cut and dye black..I dye my hair 50RM, my mum cut and highlight 15RM or 18RM forget le. xu mei ling cut and dye 28RM. WOW~ cheap rite?! I also bought a spray scalp de..gd for danduff.But then i go back their house i wash my hair again lols..then my mum say there wash le u come back still wash again, Then all the red red colour stain at my shirt. Then we go her 3rd sis house..then night about 7pm we go pacific walk walk..I saw a adidas jacket veri nice 329RM but white!! sian lo..then i buy the Ginvera rub blackheads, wash face and a toner. Total for the Ginvera things is 61.11RM Then goa market or kopitiam eat wanton noodles, BUT the char siew is vegeterian de & and buy watermelon juice.After tat go her 3rd sis house stay le. There nth to buy de lo so laoya =X
