<body> <body>

Sunday, November 25, 2007 @3:30 am

WOW~ todae i wake up at 1pm plus almost 2pm. hmm..dunnoe is dad or mum buy lunch for mi hahas. I had chicken rice and ice kachang for my lunch. =] nice nice..After eat finish le, go and had a bath then about 3pm i went to orchard wif my dad. saw lots of brand's jackets. Adidas,converse,nike and I.P zone. hmm..still dunnoe wan to buy which one yet. But i quite like converse 1 jacket $45.90 . Then after tat i and my dad go vivo city. LOL~ my dad first time go there. Then also go there see jacket walk walk. and then go kopitiam had dinner. I ate curry chicken and my dad ate ''zhou''. After tat went to candy empire i'm not sure spell correct or not. I ask dad buy mi chocolates, hehees buy 1 get 1 free $11.80. Yeah~ after tat went to take train..Reached causeway point about 8pm already. Then go causeway walk and see jacket awhile then went home already! =D. The reason y i take 1 box of chocolate pic, coz another box i open le! =X

Chocolates! <3s



PROFILE

Lim Ai Ling
林霭伶


LOVES

Abigail
Ana
AnAn
Angela
Anqi
BingSen
Eriol
Eunice
Felicia Chin
HuiWen
Inez
Isabelle
Jamie
JiaHui
Jaslyn
Jolin
JianShun
Juliana
Kelly Poon
MeiChuan
MeiFong
Michelle
Mira
Nora
Priscilla
Regina
Sharon
ShiKin
ShiMin
Vincent
WeiChao
WeiHoon
WenHui
XingYu


SPEAK